Is a type of fried dough confection or dessert food. The doughnut is popular in many countries and prepared in various forms as a sweet snack that can be homemade or purchased in bakeries, supermarkets, food stalls, and franchised specialty vendors.
Doughnuts are usually deep fried from a flour dough, and typically either ring-shaped or a number of shapes without a hole, and often filled, but can also be ball-shaped (“doughnut holes”). Other types of batters can also be used, and various toppings and flavorings are used for different types, such as sugar, chocolate, or maple glazing.
The two most common types are the ring doughnut and the filled doughnut, Doughnuts are often accompanied by coffee purchased at doughnut shops or fast food restaurants, but can also be paired with milk.
1. Flour —— 500g
2. Butter —— 20g
3. Sugar(all purpose) ——- 80g
4. Flavours (liquid) ————– 4 caps
5. Eggs ———————- 1
6. Milk ———————– 3 tbsp
8. Groundnut oil for frying
2. Mix till everything blends.
3. Add your yeast, and mix very well.
4. Add water to your Mixture and kneed Very well.
5. mold to the shape u want, and allow to rise.
6. put your groundnut oil on the fire and Fry..