Fried Rice is a very popular rice in Nigeria it has both continental looks and taste, your party,wedding and other occasions won’t be complete without this dish. Try my simple recipe
- Rice ——— 1kg
- Carrot ——– 500g
- Sweet Corn —- 1Tin
- Green beans —– 400g(OPTIONAL)
- Green bell Pepper — 2
- Maggi ———- (To Taste)
- Salt ——– (To Taste)
- Turmeric —— 1/2 TBSP
- Pepper —– (To Taste)
- Beef —————- 400g
- Liver —— 200g
- Onion ——– 1
- Veg. Oil ——- 2 Cooking Spoon
- Parboil your Rice and wash it.
- Make a stock from your chicken,beef and liver
- Dice your carrot, Green pepper, Green beans, Onions.
- Use your stock from your chicken or beef spice with little maggi, salt and pepper,turmeric
- Allow to boil then add your rice
- Fry your Carrot , Green Peas , Green Pepper, Onions, and Sweetcorn.
- Spice with little salt , maggi , pepper [depending on the taste of the rice].
- Add your rice to the fried garnishing and mix very well (WATCH VIDEO HERE)