There are two different ways of making African salad that i know of…well if you must know am from Imo state and my mum is from Enugu state, now you know what am talking about … African salad(abacha) is one good dessert that the Enugu people don’t play with, well i don’t play with it too..lol just try this my fried recipe and tell me about it in the comment section.
- Abacha (dried shredded cassava) ———– 3 cups
- Red oil ———————————————– 2 cooking spoon
- Onions ———————————————– 1 ball
- Crayfish ——————————————— 200g
- Fresh pepper ————————————- 70g
- Salt ————————————————– (to taste)
- Maggi ———————————————– (to taste)
- Oil bean seed (ugba) —————————– 150g
- Chili pepper —————————————- 70g
- Garden egg leaves ——————————- 11/2 cups
- Add oil into a clean pot and set to cook
- Add onion,fresh pepper,crayfish,salt and stir properly
- Add your abacha(dried shredded cassava) and mix very well
- Add your maggi,ugba(oil bean seed),chili pepper and mix very well.
- served with garden egg leaves and garden egg.